Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML Output Publish Failing

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have a problem publishing to an HTML output. I am using Framemaker 2017 version 14.0.4.511 and have checked to make sure I have the current version (I am up to date), lastly I am running windows 10, and I have unstructured content. 

I have a large-ish file (about 300 pages) that I need to publish to an HTML output, I am able to publish this file as a PDF, but when I try to create an HTML format it will not run. The Distiller tool opens a progress window pops-up and then I get a second "Confirm Security" pop-up; so far all is well. Until it dies on me, The distiller window displays the following message

Adobe PostScript software version: 3018.101
CID support library initialization completed.
Adobe PDF Settings file read error in PDFX4 2007.joboptions:
/CheckCompliance out of range

Source: Pdf00001.tps
Destination: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\TPUBTMP9\Pdf00001.pdf
Adobe PDF Settings: C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Adobe PDF\Settings\High Quality Print.joboptions
%%[ ProductName: Distiller ]%%
%%[Page: 1]%%
%%[LastPage]%%
Distill Time: 00 Hour(s) : 00 Minute(s) : 00.406 Second(s)
**** End of Job ****

My problem is that I do not get any other information to find out why this is failing, no error logs nothing. So troubleshooting this has been frustrating especially since I can HTML publish other files within the same book. I have checked my cross-references for any broken links, text insets are good to go.  If anyone can point me in the right direction that would really help me out. I know the problem is in my file and not my configuration, but not having any idea where to start is a total pain. I can provide some more details as needed. 

Thanks in advance

Henry. 

TOPICS
Error , Publishing , Responsive HTML5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try choosing a different Job Options file:

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, oddly enough I don't have the PDF settings option in my Job Options menu, but I can create a 

PDF, so???? 

Image.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check the settings again.

You said you are trying to publish HTML, but the error message you display is from the PDF distiller.

Make sure you selected the correct type of HTML publishing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is why I am a bit stumped. I can publish to HTML for other files in the series/Book. I have no idea why this is trying to open Distiller for this operation and not for the other files. I'm still trying to figure it out, thanks for the reply. 

Henry. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Henry,

I have sent you a private message. Please provide the requested information so that we can connect and look into the issue.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines