• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Responsive HTML Output Settings

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I inherited a set of Frame files that are output to PDF and Responsive HTML. There is an .sts file that I use when I publish, but I haven't really touched any of the other settings as I'm new to outputting to Responsive HTML. I was asked to add an index to the Help files. I poked around and saw that the default Indigo layout had a index. I wanted to see if my index would work with that default layout, so I made a copy of my book (the whole book directory) and set the Manage Layout field under Outputs to Indigo layout in the copy of the book. I was able to see my Index in the Indigo layout. I went back to my original book (not the copy) and opened up the Publish settings to figure out how to add the index to my setup, but the Indigo layout is there and I can't seem to figure out how to get back to what I had. Sadly, becasue I inherited the book, I don't know what the layout was set to. If I select New Layout and make a choice from the Gallery, I get a message that says all customizations to previous Reponsive Layout will be lost, so I'm hesitant to do that, plus I dont know what to select anyway. I assumed becasue I made a copy of the book, that the original settings would stay in place with the original, but that does not seem to be the case. Anyone know how to get back to what I had. Maybe from the .sts file? Thanks. 

TOPICS
Responsive HTML5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

I think I may have stumbled onto the solution.. I took an old .sts file from a backup and selected that when I published the HTML5. The settings seem to be restored. Phew! 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I may have stumbled onto the solution.. I took an old .sts file from a backup and selected that when I published the HTML5. The settings seem to be restored. Phew! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines