• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems converting FM files to PDF

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2018 Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I am using FM 9 and Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended. Operating system is Windows 10.

2. Last week,  FM files would no longer convert to PDF. I did some research and it seems that the latest update to OS10 created this problem. I was given a temporary solution that worked: uncheck the Convert CMYK Colors to RGB box.  My first question is whether anyone knows if this bug is being addressed. I cannot find any indication on the Web.

3. The next issue arose several days later and I'm not sure if it's related to the one above. When I try to convert book files, I get the error message: Setting file read error in PDFX4 2008 Joboptions/Check compliance out of range. (see attached screenshot). Any idea of how I can deal with this one? I tried recreating the book and I tried reloading Acrobat. Neither worked. I have not tried reloading FrameMaker. Individual files will convert but not book files.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

PDF Error Message.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

There is a problem with Windows 10 version 1803. Roll back to the previous version 1709.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a problem with Windows 10 version 1803. Roll back to the previous version 1709.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Michael:

Thank you very much for your help.

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines