• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Support Quality

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a trial of Adobe Framemaker and jhave had an issue with importing png files.

I tried contacting technical support concerning a technical issue  on the phone and by email.  The gentleman on the phone was polite, but the phone connection was poor, and the gentleman had a heavy accent.  My aging ears could not understand him.  When I told him that I was having a problem hearing and understanding him, he, without warning, hung up the phone.  I do not believe my attitude was rude or aggressive and his action concerned me.  My main product is my training material.  Excellent support from the vendor providing me with publishing software is paramount.  Hanging up on a customer does not instill confidence.  Also, I have not heard back from my email I support request., but receive prompt  responses from their sales group when I asked a question.  Can anyone tell me if this is an isolated incident or is this a common issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is in no way a common reaction form Adobe. Did You contact Adobe Tech Comm people directly - TCS.SUPPORT@adobe.com ? They are very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#framemaker for your Adobe Support options. I'd recommend using the tcssup@adobe.com e-mail address as it reaches a team dedicated to Technical Communication Suite products including FrameMaker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @sandords:

Clearly that is not OK and hopefully it was just a case of someone having a bad day or a bad connection. In addition to using the suggested email addresses above, you can come here and ask us anything. This forum is moderated by Adobe Community Professionals (vetted by Adobe) who work in this field, and who enjoy answering FrameMaker questions for others.

I see that you asked about resizing png files on a separate post—I'm hoping that is the same question you were asking on the support call. If the information you have recieved isn't enough to answer the question, please return to that post and let us know. We will continue to help you until you are satisfied. 

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines