• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Would Like to Update to TCS 2017. How?

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so I have the TCS Annual Subscription and running TCS 2015. What steps do I take to update from TCS 2015 to TCS 2017?

TOPICS
Technical Communication Suite

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Not being on the subscription model myself...I thought you just downloaded and installed the trial version & then put your Adobe ID in.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not being on the subscription model myself...I thought you just downloaded and installed the trial version & then put your Adobe ID in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Possibly, but it is certainly not very clear. With my Creative Cloud Membership it is pretty much a no-brainer. With the TCS Subscription it is certainly not, almost like working with two totally different companies. Thanks for the Help I chatted with Support and they sent me a direct link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines