Highlighted

image positioning

Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Is there a way to position an image (snap to grid, x-y coordinates, or centering) on say a cover page?

any help appreciated,

Myko

If you select the graphic and use the graphics menu, you'll find align and distribute tools on there to aid with layout.

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

image positioning

Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Is there a way to position an image (snap to grid, x-y coordinates, or centering) on say a cover page?

any help appreciated,

Myko

If you select the graphic and use the graphics menu, you'll find align and distribute tools on there to aid with layout.

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 08, 2016 0
Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess what I mean to convey is that the way I do it now is to drag and drop images into place. I just eyeball it to see if I placed it right. Is there a more proper way to do this?

Thanks,

Myko

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2016 0
Participant ,
Jun 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2016 0