• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe fresco app keeps crashing on iPad

New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was working a couple of hours ago but now I cannot open the app. I've tried restarting my ipad, deleting and redownloading the app but it still keeps crashing. I cannot open the app anymore...

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kayetan.

We've just been made aware of multiple reports of Fresco crashing; we're working on it and hope to have it resolved shortly.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We've just received a few complaints around the same and our engineers are working on the fix. 

Allow me some time to update you.\

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am having the same issue. I cannot open the app at all. It was happening with all Adobe apps. I have sent an error report through Photoshop. But with Fresco I can't even get the crash report dialog. The only time the app opens is if the wifi is off. The moment I switch on wifi on my Ipad the Fresco and occasionally the PS app crashes. I have no issues with any other applications. 

Regards,

Tulika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been fixed? All of my Adobe apps crash on my iPad and they were working yesterday. I rebooted, reinstalled, signed out and in again...nothing is working. This is also happening on my iPhone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like it is a global issue with many other non-Adobe apps as well but our engineers are working on it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.. it crashes every time I try to open ... it was fine just hours ago !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine too. Creative Cloud opens and my non Adobe apps open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated Fresco on TestFlight and now none of the versions (including non beta versions) are working on my ipad pro. 
-slowly writhering in agony as my deadline gets shorter-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. It was fine an hour ago - now crashing on launch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same issue here. Fresco on iPad Pro crashing on application launch unless WiFi off and then crashes when WiFi turned on. Seem to have lost about five hours of design work done on Fresco this morning as a result - the file version saved in creative cloud being a much earlier version from this morning. Working to a deadline to get artwork delivered to a manufacturer so very keen to get an update on this ASAP please!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco, PS and LR would not open, then PS and LR resurrected but not Fresco . It will open when internet turned off. Please fix soon!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue seems to be fixed. 

Let us know if you're still facing the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app now seems to work, thank you. Still lost a whole morning's worth of work that's not saved to the creative cloud file I was working on though - any suggestions on how / if that might be recoverable?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error still remains. Ipad pro, just updated app and OS. The app shows splash screen twice, and returns to home. It never launches properly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be a bad download.  Have you tried deleting the app, redownloading the app, and signing back in and seeing if it is still giving you issues? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange. Third time lucky. When I reinstalled I got a different icon and a
different splash, and the app now works as expected.--
Regards,
Stig Andersen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have the same problem, so it's not really fixed.

I have used Fresco a lot with no problems, but now I can't do anything. It crashes in seconds when I open it, at begins to do anything. :'-(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. My new ipad keep timing out on Fresco. I go from pencil to eraser and it stalls. Can't change colours or modes of pen or eraser. Then it comes back. Help?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm on a new iPad Pro and it's a stream of crashes. I've started new files; rebooted...it's almost unworkable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines