Exit

Adobe Fresco Crash - July 10 2020

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I use Adobe Fresco on my iPad Pro (12.9 inch) Model Number 13.5.1 

It suddenly crashed while I was painting and I have not been able to open Fresco properly since. It stays on screen for about a second then crashes and brings me to my home screen. I have uninstalled Fresco, restarted my iPad and checked the Creative Cloud app. All my files are there, but much lower quality than I would have liked. 
I am unable to use Fresco at all, as it goes no further than the app logo or loading screen artwork. Nothing else has a chance to load before it crashes. I have attached a screen recording of this. 
Something I have noted is when I restart my device, Fresco stays open long enough for me to see my files and enter one of them. However, it then crashes and goes back to crashing instantly every time I open the app. 
I thoroughly enjoy using Fresco as it has such a wide variety of options to paint with, even in its free version! I sincerely hope this issue can be resolved without me having to lose any of my files. 

Thanks in advance for any help!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue is fixed now. 

Let us know if you're still facing the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines