plz help
thankyou!!

TOPICS
Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Rather than exporting have you tried opening Ai on the macbook and just opening the files?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rather than exporting have you tried opening Ai on the macbook and just opening the files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem and I'm not able to fix it with the answer below

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rosa Spaziani,

We are sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing the file in which you are facing the issue here or via DM? We'll check it on our end and share our observations with you.

Also, would you mind sharing a screenshot of the error and the exact version of OS & Fresco?

I will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are not talking about sharing file. IT's called Push to desktop function in Fresco. Ask software engineer who created this function please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Micheblack0000000,

Sorry for the confusion. Maybe I am asking the obvious, but would you mind confirming if you are signed into iPad and desktop with the same Adobe ID and are on the same wifi or different? Also, please ensure your devices & apps are updated to the latest macOS v13.1, iPadOS v16.2, Illustrator v27.1.1, or v27.2 & Fresco v4.2.1.

If nothing helps, would you mind uninstalling the CC Desktop app and installing it again to see if that helps?

If this doesn't help either, try the steps suggested in the following HelpX articles on both Mac & iPad (some steps may not be possible to perform on iPad).

(https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html)

(https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/common-network-connectivity-issues.html)

Let us know how it goes.

We will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Push to desktop function has issue with me too. I have 2017 ipad and 2022 mini mac.  It worked only few times. I updated Illustrator in my desktop and restarted. Bunch of missing Fresco pushed files were uploaded to illustrator like 20 of them. So annoying but worked again once I updated Illustrator in my desktop. But everytime you push to desk top, it's in the cloud, taking up spaces.

And then it stop working again. So someone from Adobe needs to figure out system glich with Push to desktop function with Illustrator. Or setting in Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines