• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animation on IPhone?

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I was wondering and hoping to find out if animation is possible on IPhone? I have searched through the tools, side bars etc, and have yet to find the option to animate, is it just an iPad option?

TOPICS
How-to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Hi @QueenAesthetics,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, as of now, applying motion to objects is exclusive to compatible iPad & windows devices only. Due to screen size & User Interface limitations, some tools are not available on the mobile version of Fresco.
Also, if somehow these tools/ features get added to the mobile version, then the app's overall experience and look & feel will look cluttered.

Please feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions in the future. We'd be h

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @QueenAesthetics,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, as of now, applying motion to objects is exclusive to compatible iPad & windows devices only. Due to screen size & User Interface limitations, some tools are not available on the mobile version of Fresco.
Also, if somehow these tools/ features get added to the mobile version, then the app's overall experience and look & feel will look cluttered.

Please feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions in the future. We'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines