• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combination of ADOBE FRESCO and ADOBE CAPTURE.

Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, in ADOBE DRAW you could use "vectors" from ADOBE CAPTURE and then you could draw on them, not in FRESCO. Why do they say that it is an improvement of ADOBE DRAW if it limits you so much? in which adobe app (iphone, ipad) can I continue doing this? Or did they just remove that option? step back after step back..

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Capture feature into Fresco seems to be quite limited, or takes a very long time for captures to show up.

I agree Fresco is not a good direction to send users of Draw towards. As a business they're hardly going to say we're discontinuing this app so you can be frustrated trying to do everything you're used to in another app though are they.  Fresco is a completely different type of app. In fact the Vector in Fresco creates shapes rather than lines so be ready for that as well.

I used Draw very early on, to me the transition would be more realistic to suggest you move across to Illustrator on the iPad, since it was called Illustrator Draw afterall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines