Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Crash] Fresco on Windows 11 - Crash on launch

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just installed Fresco on my new PC running windows 11, unfortunately it doesn't open and keeps crashing. I get this notice: 'Loading documents' and after a few seconds crashes and closes. I updated everything I could on windows, even my graphics card directly from the manufacturer (Radeon) to no avail. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Hello @ketriss,

Sorry to hear about this experience and for the late response. I hope the problem is resolved by now. If not, kindly try running Fresco under a different administrator account (Windows) or the root user account (macOS) and share your observations.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Note: Marking correct for visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Hello @Aldo24677406mi4f@Kajrov@Michael30060937xsr1@sazzle001@Mael2997180377ri,

Thank you for your patience. Our team has recently released a newer version of Fresco 4.7 that may help solve the issues you're experiencing. Could you please try updating to the latest version and let us know if it improves your situation?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Hello @Fotomaker01RA,

Kindly try these steps to create a new administrator account for Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-a-local-user-or-administrator-account-in-windows-20de74e0-ac7f-3502-a866-32915af2a34d and check if it helps.

Also, kindly check if all of your work is synced online (https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents). If yes, please try resetting Fresco (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/repair-apps-and-programs-in-windows-e90eefe4-d0a2-7c1b-dd59-949a9030f317

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Hello @Fotomaker01RA,

Sorry for the late response. Thanks for sharing the details. Would you mind sharing logs using these steps: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html?

Also, you may try these steps:

1. Go to Creative Cloud Desktop Application
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+R
3. It will show a dialog to Relaunch
4. Click Continue and wait for 2-3 minutes
5. Launch Fresco

Looking forward to your response.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 105 Replies 105
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Holy moly! that worked. So if you launch the program by opening a file in the creative cloud desktop app it works. That should give the developers some clue to where the problem lies. Thank you Michael30060937xsr1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Björn Daníel5E16,

We're glad to hear that the problem was resolved. If you continue to have problems with a particular cloud document, could you try duplicating it to check if it helps?

If the problem persists, kindly share the file here (https://adobe.ly/4ak9cXB) so we can check it on our end.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Aldo24677406mi4f@Kajrov@Michael30060937xsr1@sazzle001@Mael2997180377ri,

Thank you for your patience. Our team has recently released a newer version of Fresco 4.7 that may help solve the issues you're experiencing. Could you please try updating to the latest version and let us know if it improves your situation?

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this message and information. I very much appreciate that you still remembered this problem of mine. Thank you, you are an awesome support team. I'll try tomorrow to download a new version.

LähetettyOutlook for Android<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco doesn't work—the same problem. Crash when trying to open new. How long this same problem can continue?? where is the update so Windows 11 users can get fresco, working fresco????? I have had to wait over 6 months now... new update doesn't work.. yes un install re install .nothin works. and yes I have a very powerful computer whit the newest updates. Creative Cloud is updated everything. so how long do I have to wait? Maybe I need some discount on my creative cloud plan! i know you working hard but come on... and I brishieited your hard work. Have a good summer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kuvaajankulma,

I apologize for the frustration you're experiencing with Adobe Fresco. We understand the importance of having a smooth and functional experience with any app. The product team has fixed multiple crash issues in the last release, and many users have confirmed that. To investigate your specific case, we require a few information, and we will forward it to the product team for further investigation:

In the meantime, I recommend keeping your Creative Cloud applications and operating system up to date to benefit from any improvements and enhancements.

Thank you for your patience, and we appreciate your continued support.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines