Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop Installer Stuck

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to download Fresco, but it freezes here: 

Elliot23705269n505_0-1647975353868.png

When I click Continue, it doesn't respond. I have tried several times to download it and it doesn't change. Anything I try to download has the same problem. Any help would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a paid subscription via Adobe? Account authentication is not something we can help with.

Contact the development team directly via their email account (frescohelp at adobe dot com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure I do- my school provides it for students, and I have had Photoshop and Illustrator on other school computers in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is waiting for the system dialog box that's asking for your credentials/authorization. Sometimes I've found (mostly on Windows) that the UAC dialog box pops up behind the installer. Try alt-tab switching to see if there is a hidden dialog in the background. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope, just tried that and it doesn't work, sadly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines