Dear Support team, please help: Fresco crushes on Surface Pro 7

Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear team,

I try this way to get in touch. 

I feel very lost.

I have a expensive tablet (Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with i7 processor), I have an abo of Adobe creative. Would like to get more into Fresco, and my system keeps crashing. 

When I start to use the Live Brushes it crashes and closes Fresco ( I have sent in the report several times). A restart of the tablet doesn´t help. What helps for some time to make a new installation of Fresco. But this helps only a few hours. Next time I come back to Fresco and Live Brushes it crashes again.

I was in touch with your colleague last year, as my system crashed when I tried to open a mask. He said, the GPU of my Surface Pro would be to weak. Still, I find it hard to belive it. oreover than your site says, Fresco Love Brushes would be supported on Microsoft Surface.

https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/using/supported-features-ios-windows.html?fbclid=IwAR3LzoyZQB1Dj5nxCG...

So I am really sad, I can´t get out of the combination of my surface and Fresco what it promises. And it´s is really hard getting help. Maybe you can help me?

TOPICS
Live brushes , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the System Requirements page to make sure everything you need is in your system. You may need to update some software or things of that nature.

These forums are mostly responded to by other users so we often can't assist with specific crashes.
Try sending an email directly to the Fresco development team. Through the App Settings > Help > Report a bug link if you can as this will give device details and that will help them to help you better. If you can't get to that due to the app crashing send a message to (frescohelp at adobe dot com), with as much information on your device specs as you can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sjanni,

Thank you very mich for your answer and for trying to help me.

Actually I had already sent an email to the developer team, but there wasn't any answer yet. Thanks for the list of hardware specifications.

To be honest I don't know how the Intel processor rank with the graphic unit.

So I have to wait for your developer colleagues?

Thank you

Kind regards

Matthias 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Could you have a look at this screenshot with failures on my PC. Obviously there is a module missing in Fresco.

Would you mind talking to your tech colleagues? Maybe they could get in touch?

Thanks Matthias 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adobe Team and hi Co Creators,

I have some news to announce. Fresco and the Live Brushes now seem to work on my Surface Pro 7.

A friendly Adobe manager suggested to update the Graphic driver manually on the intel website.

To be honest I was a bit reluctant, as Intel itself suggests on the website to (normally) better stick to the updates that you obtain throuh the producer of your laptop. But as the Adobe engineers urgently suggested this update I did it consequently.

And until now, there are no new crashes and in general, Fresco seems to run smoother.

So thanks to Adobe and their manager and engineers,

Happy Easter everyone

Matthias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines