• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drawing aid is skewed, cannot rectify

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have somehow managed to skew one of Fresco's drawing aids (the circle) and cannot rectify it/unskew it. See screenshot below. Has anyone else experienced this and/or know how to fix it? Thanks!

70396.jpg

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

I tried to replicate this, couldn't find anything which would even come close. I'd suggest sending a bug report from the Help menu in the app. This will send an email (with system details) directly to the development team.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

There is a suggested solution in this thread. I assume it should work for any shape. Try it out and let us know if it works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to replicate this, couldn't find anything which would even come close. I'd suggest sending a bug report from the Help menu in the app. This will send an email (with system details) directly to the development team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also have this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can replicate it if you transform to make a reflect slowly the shape will skew and is unable t re set. Nightmare, it happens to me with normal use. Most shapes have skewed, reset with update. But the problem still exists. Adobe please fix. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this. Don't know how I did it but can't reset it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a suggested solution in this thread. I assume it should work for any shape. Try it out and let us know if it works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines