• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eraser - Stylus + Huion Kamvas

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to get my setup to work correctly with Fresco on Windows and am having one basic problem that I can't seem to crack. 

I can't get the eraser to map to the stylus button. The app settings have the "Top Button" linked to the Erase or Erase with Brush actions. What is the Top button? Is this a setting exclusively for use with the Apple Pencil? Is there a way to map this "top Button" feature to a button on another stylus?

I understand that Huion tablets are nto officially supported by Fresco and that may be the issue, but the simplistic menus and app settings on this program are infuriating. If they're going to give us pen input settings, at least let us map the buttons for our own workflow.  

TOPICS
Cross-product , Device , How-to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. I am afraid, as we don’t yet offer a way to map 3rd-party stylus buttons to Fresco tools on Windows. The top button refers to any native Windows stylus — like the Surface Pen has a top button. Fresco does support these styluses natively. I would suggest you post it here (https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/ ). This way, you will keep getting all the updates related to this feature, and other users can also upvote, which would help us prioritize. Also, it is the best way of communicating with the Product team regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines