• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting a timelapse

Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How come even if I set in the preferences the quality of video to high and the resolution to 4K when I export the timelapse the resulting mp4 is 1920x1080 max?

Thanks

TOPICS
How-to , Performance , Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are on a Windows System I don't think a 4k option is available.

Have a look at the information on Adobe's page about Publishing, Exporting  and Sharing to see if this answers your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using an iPad pro so the 4K option is available but now I figured it out what was the problem.

I was trying to export in 4K drawings that I did sometime ago before that option was available on Fresco and it does not work. If I start a new drawing with that settings the 4K exporting works fine but if you want to export a drawing you did before you set the Res to 4K it does not work.
It makes sense actually, probably the recording happens in the same time you are doing the drawing and so what counts are the settings in that moment.

Thanks anyway for your post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines