Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco Compatibility with HP Spectre x360 Convertible

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

So I'm running a HP Spectre x360 Convertible and trying to install and run the Fresco app. From the Creative Cloud App I am getting the Not Compatible message.

I have checked the system requirements and compatibility listings and my system meets every requirement. Is this due to it being only released on certain models? If so the list should be updated to be more specific as to which systems it is actually compatible with.

I can post my model number if that helps. But as I said I have checked my drivers, my Direct X level (I'm at DirectX12, with feature levels 12_1 and under).

As far as I understand there is no such thing as Direct X 12.1 as some others have mentioned. What is listed in the requirements is: Intel or Nvidia GPU with Direct X Feature Level 12.1. The HP Spectre I am running has both, as checked by using the dxdiag command.

So unless the list is wrong or just missing specification as to which models are supported then I can't understand what the issue is. Thanks.

TOPICS
Device , How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wanna add I have the same issue, they have not gotten back with me about this issue. I checked again to see if mine had the features you were talking about, and yes I had DirectX 12 but with feature levels 12_1 and under. Still am not able to install Fresco for some reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue. I think Fresco is only available for 2020 versions of the Spectre x360. I hope they can open it up to older models.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just got the 2020 HP Spectre x360 today and first thing i tried to do was install adobe fresco. Still says not compatible, even tho its on the list and I updated all the drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines