• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco crashes on launch Windows 10 AMD GPU

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to launch Fresco it crashes at launch when loading documents, no errors. I have Windows 10 latest version and latest GPU drivers. As far as I know, my system meets all the requirements for Fresco.

Windows 10 Pro

Radeon 5700 XT

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Device , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue, I have another thread similar to this one, in fact with the same graphics card model. I'm curious if it is the same crash as what I outlined there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@OrangeFreeman @Erlan Rots we are aware of this issue and working with AMD team to getting it resolved. As a workaround can you move to the older graphics driver from July (20.7.2). 

We will share with you when the new driver is rolled out with the fix. 

Regards,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like this problem is back out again. Fresco has stopped working on my Windows 10 computer (AMD Radeon 5700 XT). Was working fine up till the last update. I've tried updating my AMD driveers, but it has not solved the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here.  I posted on a different thread about this on the same day as Kevyn (4/15/2022): https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco-discussions/my-adobe-fresco-isn-t-opening/td-p/11277718#:~:tex....

Windows 10

AMD Ryzen 5 4600H

Radeon RX 5600

Fresco starts to open, shows "loading files" dialog box, then just closes out.  All of the other CC apps I use (PS, AI, Acrobat DC) work fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines