• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco movements do not work on PC.

New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't zoom in on the parts of the canvas I want. When I try to enlarge the drawing as shown in the Movements section, the canvas grows completely and I cannot operate in different directions. It can be used on laptops as well as on iPads. I'm waiting for you to find a solution to this.

TOPICS
Device , How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

If you use Ctrl -/+ you can zoom out/in, if you use Space and mouse you can move around the screen.

Are you referring to gestures on a touch screen?

I'd suggest sending in a bug report rather than waiting for a solution to something the developers might not be aware is a problem. Head into App settings > Help > Report a bug so they can see the device you're working on, if using a touch screen also include those details so they know as much detail as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you use Ctrl -/+ you can zoom out/in, if you use Space and mouse you can move around the screen.

Are you referring to gestures on a touch screen?

I'd suggest sending in a bug report rather than waiting for a solution to something the developers might not be aware is a problem. Head into App settings > Help > Report a bug so they can see the device you're working on, if using a touch screen also include those details so they know as much detail as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines