• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco - No shape tools, no ruler?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use adobe draw to create vector art for large scale art, that I print on canvas.   Maybe I am wrong, but looks like Fresco does not have a ruler, or the shape tools ( circle, square, ect).   I do not use pixel art at all, since I cannot resize it.   At this point looks like Fresco is an not option for me.  I will have to continue using draw.   

I am ok with updates, but why take tools away?

Just my opinion, but feels stupid.    Ok, I am kind of annoyed with this.

?   Let me know if I am wrong.

Matt Nelson

https://matthewbnelson72.myportfolio.com/copy-of-random-drawings

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Hi Matt. 

A ruler will be in the app very soon.

And the Fresco team is also working on incorporating the remainder of the drawing aids that people have become used to in Draw.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt. 

A ruler will be in the app very soon.

And the Fresco team is also working on incorporating the remainder of the drawing aids that people have become used to in Draw.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the ruler and shapes get added to fresco for the iPhone?  Am I not looking in the right place?  
I really liked this functionality in the Draw app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid Ruler & shapes are not available on iPhone as of now. 

However, I would suggest you check out this youtube tutorial (https://youtu.be/AlgNqbrolrw?t=87) on how to draw a shape in Fresco on iPhone. I hope it helps!

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No this doesn't help. Why would you not have basic basic functions like a ruler? How about basic shapes? Nothing... Seriously? Unbelievable. Or how about all the tutorials- only for iPad, showing how easy it is to make shapes using the shapes tool. Why do I continuously have to use 2 or three apps to make things happen. Rediculious. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very soon? 3 years later...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can find these tools on mine at the bottom left

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines