• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco not opening on ipad pro - crashing on launch

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently started using Fresco. I have an artwork partially finished but when I try and open Fresco, it crashes before its even launched. I don't want to delete the app in case I lose the artwork as its not in my creative cloud docs like artwork from Adobe Draw is.

Have tried a few of the options from similar posts but no luck so far. Have also tried Adobe support but never got put through to a tech.

Thanks

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Francest. 

We released an update that hopefully will resolve the crashing people have been experiencing. 

Please update to that version and see if you're able to launch Fresco.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Sue,

I checked for an update two days ago and there was none. Went back in again today and while there was no uodate to be installed, Fresco opened through the app store and is now working. 

Appreciate the fix after a week of the app not working. 

Thanks,

Fran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fran. 

Auto update maybe? 

At any rate, I'm glad it's working now. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sue, same problem with the lunch. So ive decided to uninstall fresco to then reinstall again. Now the problem is that im not able to download the app from the appstore in my ipad pro. (But yes in my iphone). im loving Fresco too so i hope that the problem could be fixed soon 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Bruno. 

About not being able to see  the update  in the AppStore: What version of iOS are you running on your iPad Pro?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

at the moment 13.1.3 but now i am downloading version 14.1 (ipadpro).

thank you for your answer (I feel that with the new version it will work)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bruno. 

You should be able to see it with iOS 13 so please let me know what happens after you update. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its working now ! i upgrade to 14 and then i was able to download Fresco from the appstore. thanks again Sue, Have a good one.

Bruno.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bruno. 

It should work with iOS 13 so I'm not sure what was going on with that but I'm not going to complain... I'm happy you have Fresco on your iPad.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My fresco was working just fine, I just upgraded my iPad Pro to vs 14.1 and now when I try to load pictures into any layer, it crashes! Can someone help please? I deleted and reinstalled the app but it did not work! Can someone fix it please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, you have eteint and to restart your iPad suite in the updating IOS? If not, try this resolution, it worked at home.

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried restarting your iPad? Also, how much storage do you have available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines