Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Fresco on Dell XPS 15 9500

Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just saw that Fresco is compatible with the Dell XPS 15 9500. I have the 9570.

My question is if I would be able to use my wacom stylus pen 2 directly on the laptop screen or if I would have to use it on my wacom sintuos. For me it's easier to draw on my screen but would that be possible? Or is there another stylus that would work with Fresco on my screen?

Thank you

TOPICS
Device, How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would expect the Wacom Pen would need the Intuous in order for the Wacom pen to work.
There are many basic touch pens which don't use software or tech and just work on touch, maybe one of these would work for you. Check if Dell has a compatible Pen for your device.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your time. Even Dell has no compatible pens for it. It's just a touch screen but no digitizer for paintingprograms, so I need to work on my wacom intuos pro directly incase some other people wondered.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines