Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Goodbye adobe, goodbye fresco!

Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been waiting for the error correction for more than half a year. at every update I was hoping that it would start now, but it didn't... I sent telemetry, logs, everything I could. I had the support in my machine several times, but they never found anything. Recently, I received a response from the developer team asking me to update the Intel driver. Omg, that's how much the submitted sample is worth.. they might know I'm from amd. It was just a letter... to get a response. I paid unnecessarily for the cloud membership. Now, albeit with a bit of a heavy heart, I say goodbye and move on to affinity, blender, nomad, krita and procreate. I wanted to use fresco because of the interoperability between ios and windows. I bought a lot of expensive photoshop brushes. I wanted to use legal software, I still will, but unless a miracle happens, never again.. Bye
TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By the way, thinking about it like this, I might rather file a complaint against Adobe based on the EU directives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines