Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Home page: ‘Start a new document’

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been trying to organise the 'Start a new document' section on my Home page - delete unwanted formats, and / or re-name them (currently stuck with names like 'My size' and 'My my size'!)

Can't seem to find a way to do this. 

Your experience and help much appreciated. 

TOPICS
Canvas settings , How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Click the Custom size option.
Then on the left of the screen you'll have a list of Saved sizes, tap the down arrow next to the names.
You should have options to Edit format or Delete. To rename tap Edit format, then on the right side tick Update saved format and rename it. You will then have to Create Document for those changes to be reflected in the Home screen

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the Custom size option.
Then on the left of the screen you'll have a list of Saved sizes, tap the down arrow next to the names.
You should have options to Edit format or Delete. To rename tap Edit format, then on the right side tick Update saved format and rename it. You will then have to Create Document for those changes to be reflected in the Home screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sjaani,

Thanks so much for this. 

I guess what I'm noticing I'm stuck with, is Fresco by default showing me 'Recent' documents at the top of my Home Page - and these aren't all useful, as some were erroneously sized or named. Can these be deleted? - or how can I get Fresco to only show me only 3 x useful 'Recents' at the top (ie how can I order / edit or delete these?)

Thanks!

Dom

B43E9B42-7A28-499D-A20A-B5AC3FCB5452.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've worked it now now. Thanks for your patience!!

Dom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi i m new.. Just started

Mohammed Nasir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines