• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I design a wall mural in Fresco with a high enough resolution to be printed on a wall?

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Adobe and have been trying to figure out if it's possible to create a wall mural design with the painting brushes in Fresco, but then send them to my distributor to make them into wall murals. The file sizes are so small and are only showing the dimensons as large as 13 inches. How do I create a file in Fresco that can be blown up to wall paper?

Thanks,

Sarah

TOPICS
How-to , Performance , Pixel Brushes , Publish & export , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you tap on Custom size you can edit many details of the documents size.

You can set the width and height as well at the print size if you increase the print size ppi.
Note the maximum size in Fresco appears to be 27 inches.

To get any larger than that you would then need to edit in either Ai or Ps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly.  I've done posters larger than 27 inches....but that is me doing the image smaller,  but at a much larger DPI,  bringing it into PS and changing the DPI to what is really needed,  making the dimensions much larger

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines