• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to disable anti-aliasing on brushes?

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title say, i want to disable antialiasing on pixel brushes, but idk how to, i'm running the free version of adobe fresco

TOPICS
Pixel Brushes , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Hello!

I don't think you can, I cannot be entirely sure because each brush comes with its own settings (they differ between brushes) and I have too many brushes to check them all. Definitely not on the basic ones such as pencil, charcoal etc...
If anything can be enabled/disabled, it will be situated in the brush settings (see screenshot)

Imaginerie_0-1675970376750.png

One thing you could do, is tweak an existing brush in Photoshop, and save it through your libraries.
In Photoshop you'll have way more control over what brushes

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I don't think you can, I cannot be entirely sure because each brush comes with its own settings (they differ between brushes) and I have too many brushes to check them all. Definitely not on the basic ones such as pencil, charcoal etc...
If anything can be enabled/disabled, it will be situated in the brush settings (see screenshot)

Imaginerie_0-1675970376750.png

One thing you could do, is tweak an existing brush in Photoshop, and save it through your libraries.
In Photoshop you'll have way more control over what brushes do

Imaginerie_1-1675970476260.png

I hear there will be more options to create ones own brushes at some point, so maybe you can hang in there and see if future version enable you do do that.

see the "what's coming" section in the app settings

Imaginerie_2-1675970642770.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with Imaginerie, I don't believe it is possible. Regardless of whether you're using free or subscription version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines