Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with HP Envy x360 15inch 2in1

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently purchased the HP Envy x360 15inch 2in1; I've been trying to get Fresco to work and I keep getting the not compatible message.

When I click on the more info and it lists the Envy as a compatible device it asks me to to check my drivers. I have updated both the nvidia and intel graphic drivers to the latest and am still unable to access the program.

Attached are screenshots of all the driver versions.

Any help would be greatly appreicated!

(Attachments Deleted by Moderator. Please included them In Line with the Text by using the Insert Photos icon in the Tool bar just about the Text entry area)

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Thanks a lot for the information. I can confirm it's not the GPU but your device is not yet enabled for running Fresco. Sorry for the confusion from our side.  

Thanks,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello L1eutenant,

Kindly share the dxdiag output for your system. Following are the steps:

• Type dxdiag in the search box
  • Click on dxdiag Run Command 
  • Click Save All Information

Regards,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for the reply, I have attached the file to the original post as requested.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DO NOT ATTACH Screen Shots!!!!!!!

Place them In Line with the text of your post by using the Insert Photos icon in the Tool Bar of your post and or Reply.

2019-12-04 12_19_38-Lightroom 6.14 problem with Print panel, no image. - Adobe Support Community - 1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't realise we couldn't use attachments, why do they proivde the option?

I can add the photos again but how do i provide the dxdiag file since its not a picture and is way to long to copy and paste?

geforce updated.pngintel driver 2.pngintel driver.pngNot Compatible.pngnvidia driver.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use Attachments for the files like that dxdiag file but right now it seem this forum system is broken and will not allow anyone to Download any Attached files.

But also there is another problem with the system. You can't Attach files to a Reply. Only to the Original post.

Can you Copy and past it? It is more than likely just a TEXT file and can be opened in any Text Editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT: Removed DX text

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

As far as I can tell looking at the dxdiag file, It says im running dx12 and the requirements for fresco says 12.1?

I cannot for the life of me find anywhere to enable or download or get dx12.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same issue with my HP Spectre x360 15. I just checked and mine is also DirectX 12. I'm wondering if this is the issue preventing me from installing Fresco now that they have added HP Spectre x360 15 on the compatibility list.

Update: I did a little research on the directx updates and according to Microsoft we will only be able to upgrade directx 12 to the latest version when Windows 10 has an update for the system. So I am assuming we have to wait for an update on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just spent the last 30 mins on the support chat with Adobe, they say it's because we're running DX12 and need 12.1, they said to contact the GPU manufactures.

So in other words, Adobe has said it's compatible with these devices when in reality it's not actually compatible yet.... what a load of BS from Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's so upsetting, I've been waiting so long for it to be available for HP Spectre, I looked up if any of them had DX 12.1 but didnt find any. Hopefully they come out with a system update soon since it's the only way to get the latest DX version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello GT_Photography,

Kindly share the dxdiag information of your system. Need it to validate something. 

Regards,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 4/26/2020, 10:02:11
Machine name: HP-SPECTRE
Machine Id: {ADCE7423-B94D-4844-A080-7C17F665C3D0}
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: HP
System Model: HP Spectre x360 Convertible 15t-df100
BIOS: F.11 (type: UEFI)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz (12 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16126MB RAM
Page File: 7420MB used, 11520MB available
Windows Dir: C:\windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 216 DPI (225 percent)
System DPI Setting: 240 DPI (250 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Enabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Supported
DirectX Database Version: 1.1.4
DxDiag Version: 10.00.18362.0387 64bit Unicode

------------

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I think I am having the same problem with my HP Spectre, may I ask whether you ever found a solution please?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have not. I'm still waiting to get feedback on the situation. I'm assuming they're working on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot L1eutenant for providing the details of Graphics driver. Can you post first 10 lines of dxdiag.txt as well?

We have enabled Fresco for only few device models with HP Envy x360, HP Spectre x360. Please note there are different models with same name.

The GPU card is not a problem in your case and we are committed to bring support for additional device models in future releases.

Thanks a lot,

Rohit 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rohit,

If you can provide some insight as the customer support guy on chat told me it was the GPU, after i had provided dxdiag information...

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 4/25/2020, 17:26:11
Machine name: DESKTOP-A1DC6M4
Machine Id: {A9312ED8-0D90-45CA-8C29-776E658578FF}
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: HP
System Model: HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-dr1xxx
BIOS: F.05 (type: UEFI)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10210U CPU @ 1.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16140MB RAM
Page File: 9650MB used, 9432MB available
Windows Dir: C:\windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)
System DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: UnKnown
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Supported
DirectX Database Version: 1.1.4
DxDiag Version: 10.00.18362.0387 64bit Unicode

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for the information. I can confirm it's not the GPU but your device is not yet enabled for running Fresco. Sorry for the confusion from our side.  

Thanks,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any plans for Fresco to be made available on HP Spectres of this type? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines