Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Learning Fresco - Fashion Illustration

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2024 Jun 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone

I just started drawing on fresco and I'm having trouble understanding all the tools and brushes, I'm wondering if someone offers to give me lessons or simply answer all my questions

I'm a fashion student and I'm starting digital fashion illustration, someone in the same niche would be perfect! 

TOPICS
Color , How-to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @criizys,

It's great to hear that you're starting with digital fashion illustration on Fresco. There are several resources that can help you get started:

• Our official website offers a range of tutorials specifically for Fresco. You can find them here.

• There are many YouTube channels dedicated to digital art and fashion illustration using Adobe Fresco. Channels like Adobe Creative Cloud and individual artists often have step-by-step tutorials.
    https://adobe.ly/4cqazoy

If you have specific questions or need help with particular tools, feel free to ask here. The community will be happy to assist you!

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @criizys,

We hope the steps provided have helped resolve your query. If you still need any assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines