• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library not complete on fresco after update July 2022

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 am having trouble with fresco as my library isn't complete.it has become very frustrating not being able to access my library after the update. The only files that are showing are files I haven't used in years. Cc libraries and creative cloud shows ap when I try to upload a file but my entire library doesn't load at all. Is there any solution to this? I can see my entire library on the creative cloud app mobile and desktop but I can't seem to link it to fresco. Anyone have a solution to this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @devinp93675199 

Fresco supports only certain asset types in CC Library. What kind of assets are not visible for you?

Regards,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to access the library I use on AI, but now I can't access it. It's super frustrating to open up AI and save image then upload to CC Library just to open up on Fresco. Unless there's an easier way. Being able to access the AI library would be great if they could bring that back. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only thing I can think of is your wifi connection might be dragging things down.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines