Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Licensing] Fresco on iPad - Single app plan not available

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm genuinely wondering why the Fresco subscription plan is displayed at 11,99€/month for EU users where it is $9,99/year for US residents.

Is there a way to take advantage of the 10 bucks a year subscription ?

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose things like VAT come into account in there? Since you're giving your address when you subscribe, you'll get redirected to the offer that fits with your country.

Also currencies rates change, you may regret that decision at any one time (I live in the UK, and it can be volatile, I wouldn't like to get that uncertainty)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer, but read my question again : the subscription is $9.99 yearly vs 11.99€ monthly ! ^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I misread you 🙂
I had to check and indeed it's true!
That said, as your sub is linked to your address, I guess it's just for US residents then!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See? I would understand a slight price difference but this is completely different. 

So, any Adobe official around with an explanation about this ? I'm ready to pay the US/normal price, not 14 times more per year. Or am I missing something ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Soooo, any tip or trick ? Or any Adobe official kind soul around ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines