• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Licensing] Fresco on iPad - Single app plan not available

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select the option to upgrade Fresco from the Free version, I cannot see the Single App Annual Plan anymore.  Only the bundle which include Photoshop on iPad.

Has Adobe discontinued the Fresco annual single app plan (in Australia) ?

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

After contacting apple store support and with 6 diffents agents with Adobe support (who telling me that this plan doesn't exist and only wanted to me to purchased bundle 119$ BIG LOL) ...
I just find a solution by myself just sub to bundle no matters which it is. (you can cancel anytime so). Then, in Fresco > Account > Subscription > Manage Subscription ! And now you can easily change ur plan to Fresco Only to $9.99/YEAR !

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems quite hard to find an actual answer for this. There's still advertising saying the app is available at the original single app price. However all Adobe content seems to suggest bundle only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, same here cannot find solo fresco only..(France).

"Kyle T Webster say there is for $9.99 a year for 5gb" impossible to get it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After contacting apple store support and with 6 diffents agents with Adobe support (who telling me that this plan doesn't exist and only wanted to me to purchased bundle 119$ BIG LOL) ...
I just find a solution by myself just sub to bundle no matters which it is. (you can cancel anytime so). Then, in Fresco > Account > Subscription > Manage Subscription ! And now you can easily change ur plan to Fresco Only to $9.99/YEAR !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines