Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost all library brushes in Fresco

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,
I've open Fresco today and I've lost all my library brushes 😞 And of course now neither all my favourite brushes are visible. How can I do? I have already tried with changing permission as explained here https://helpx.adobe.com/it/fresco/kb/imported-pixel-brushes-access-issue.html but it didn't solve it. Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Pixel Brushes , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved the issue by downloading again all libraries from the adobe sets in Fresco. Automatically, it charges the brushes I had before selected as favourite and put them in the fav folder.

Have a nice day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ilaria5E19,

Glad to hear that you were able to solve the problem. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance in the future. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2023 Jul 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What this person is describing happened to me yesterday. I did not import any brushes; instead, I used the (apparently new) feature directly in fresco, where I can not only favorite my brushes, but from now on, add them one by one with all of their specifications to libraries I create. I was very excited to see this feature yesterday. I spent a good amount of time, creating, saving, and organizing brushes in libraries. I open fresco today and it is all gone. None of the libraries I created, nor the brushes I created within the libraries. So pumped to see that fresco finally got some love and some updates, but do they even work...? Sigh. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Ernest5C65,

I apologize for the frustration you're experiencing with Fresco's new library feature & delayed response. It's disappointing to hear that the libraries and brushes you created seem to have disappeared after you had spent time organizing and creating them.

Regarding your concern, it's important to note that Adobe Fresco synchronizes data, including libraries and brushes, through the Adobe Creative Cloud. However, sometimes sync issues can occur due to various factors, including network connectivity or account synchronization.

Before we proceed, please ensure that you're signed in to Adobe Fresco using the same Adobe ID & using the same login method that you used to create the libraries and brushes. If you're using different Adobe IDs or login methods, the data might not be visible. I see you usually log in using Gmail at the time of signing in.

Also, please check the file in which you initially added the brushes and check if the brushes show up there.

Please check and let us know.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines