No pen pressure on mobile studio pro 13

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm trying to use fresco on my mobile 13 but I seem to not have any pen sensitivity in fresco. On Photoshop it works fine...

Weird thing is on first run of fresco it worked fine. But from the second time, it stopped...

TOPICS
Device , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the delayed response and trouble. We are unable to replicate the issue. We checked on Windows 11 with Wacom Intuos Pro, and the stylus pen pressure is working. I would request you to share a few more details like:

• OS, its build no. and version of Fresco.
  • Please check the app settings under Stylus pressure "Test area" with the default settings (reset if changed). The stronger the pressure you apply, does the stroke get thinner?
  • Is this happening with a specific brush or all?
  • Does reinstalling the Wacom tablet driver or Fresco help resolve the issue?

Also, have you tried the Wacom troubleshooting steps for pen pressure (https://support.wacom.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500006343962-Why-is-my-pen-pressure-not-working-)?

We are here to help. We just need more information.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines