• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PLEASE stop neglecting the Windows version of the App

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Fresco since it first launched on Windows. I use my Surface Pro 7, but lately the experience has been awful the past few months and it feels like Adobe has been neglecting the Windows version. The smudge brush crashes the app 50% of the time. I feel like I can't use it anymore because I'm worried about it crashing. When using Fresco, sometimes the screen with flash black. Now, this could be a Windows thing, but it only ever happens when using Fresco.
Recently, it stopped saving my preferences. That means that everytime I launch the app, even if it closed properly, it changes back to the light theme, the finger settings go back to draw with touch, the alignment grids turn back on. This is incredibly annoying, it's not fun having to sift through the settings menu everytime I feel like drawing. Not to mention, that when it crashes from the smudge brushes, I will end up having to do this multiple times a session. 
And that's not to mention the massive amount of features that have yet to make it to Windows. 

I'm using the latest version of both Fresco and Windows. My drivers are up to date. I've re-installed the app. Nothing changes anything. I've even used Fresco on multiple different Surface Pro devices, and they all have the same problems. This is very very annoying and frusterating. Please consider putting more effort into working on the Windows version.

I'm using a Surface Pro 7 i7 with 16 gigs of ram. (The same device used to showcase Fresco for Windows back in 2019.) 

TOPICS
Device , Performance , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm on a Windows 10 Desktop system, and don't see any of the issues you've referred to. So it seems to be more a Surface/Win10/Fresco issue than just a blanket Windows 10 problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines