• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some brushes not working in paid version

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have Fresco listed as included in my paid plan but there are a few brushes that are still starred as if I'm working with an unpaid version. Do you need to upgrade on top of already having a full adobe subscription?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Pixel Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Hello @DROCKARTS,

Sorry for the late response. I hope the problem is resolved by now. If not, kindly sign out of Fresco, sign in with your company account, and check if it works.

If the issue persists, kindly contact your IT team. They will be able to check this on their end.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Note: Marking correct for visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you include a screenshot so we can see what you mean, I've not seen starred brushes unless they have been tagged as favourites. Are you referring to the iPad or Desktop version?
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling, making sure you're signed into your full subscription accoun?.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response! Screenshots of the library and individual brushes... Upon selecting anything starred I get prompted to upgrade. I've restarted my iPad and tried logging out and in of my adobe account several times.

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.08.48 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do you see Fresco listed as part of your plan? What kind of plan do you have? Sign in to your account at adobe.com to confirm it there. Make sure to use the same sign-in credentials you use to sign into Fresco on your device.

Is it possible you are signing into Fresco with a different login? Are you using Fresco for Windows or iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @DROCKARTS,

Sorry for the late response. I hope the problem is resolved by now. If not, kindly sign out of Fresco, sign in with your company account, and check if it works.

If the issue persists, kindly contact your IT team. They will be able to check this on their end.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Note: Marking correct for visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, sometimes with situations like that, you have to sign out and back in. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

Did you ever find a soultion to this? I am having the same issue with some of my students accounts. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines