• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck on "Loading Documents"

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using a school account, I downloaded Fresco. However, I've been stuck on this opening screen:

defaultsanrl9qwxegf_0-1618528065021.png

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and logging out and back in. I've seen other people with this question go unsolved. The only "answer" I've seen was to buy the full version, which I'm assuming I have since the Creative Cloud app lists Fresco under "Free with your Membership". Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Device , How-to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have had a similar issue where it would say "loading" for a little bit, and then crash. Heres what I did to fix it:

1. Updated to the latest graphics driver (See https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements/2021.html#graphics-driver for more information on how to do that)

2. Logged out of the CC desktop app

3. Logged back in

4. Uninstalled Fresco

5. Reinstalled 

6. Waited a bit

7. Opened Fresco and it was just fine

I know this isn't quite the situation you were describing, but maybe this helps. Maybe you could try refreshing the Creative Cloud desktop app by pressing Ctrl+Alt+R and confirming the dialog box that pops up.

As for "free with your membership," this application is a "Freemium." This means that it has free functionality, but has added features when paid for with the single-app or all-apps subscription. (I have been using it for free for several months now and have only seen a few things that require a subscription, namely adding more brushes and fonts.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines