Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trees and pines in Fresco

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am new in the world of digital painting, but wondering how fantastic Fresco is. I started to paint my own landscapes with the help of my own creativity and great old Bob Ross (and similar) tutorials. Everything go well, except one thing: trees. I can't find a possible solution for create living, and more realistic trees, similar to the tutorials which I found at Youtube.

Can somebody have any experiences with trees and pines in Fresco? Is there a great technic for that? How can I find a proper fan brush to simulate tree painting?

Thanks in advance for any help and have a nice day! 😃

Br,

Greg

TOPICS
Color , How-to , Live brushes , Pixel Brushes , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you working in Water Colour, Live Brushes or Pixel Brushes?
Under FX in Pixel brushes there are a couple of Foliage options which you might be able to use.

You could also consider creating your own brushes in PS if you have that then adding those brushes into Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I have played a little with these brushes, and I think these are very good options. But the own PS brush also an interesting topic, I have never tried before.

2F9D67FF-6CE8-43B2-AF91-46BB7F4264E6.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vous pouvez aussi sélectionner les brosses feuillage sur PS, les déposer dans une bibliothèque sur le Creative Cloud, pour autant que votre iPad soit connecté à Internet, ces brosses seront disponnibles dans Fresco !

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines