• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turn off Auto Saving files on the fly

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the Auto Save feature for files saved to the Adobe Cloud is a great feature! ...except when It's not.

Sometimes I need to turn it off for a while or on one cloud file.

Because of Fresco's file pixel size limit when i'm working on files for Webtoons (ie file size 800px X

89000px) I have to break it up into 8000 px max file size chunks to bring it into Adobe Fresco. That's like 9-11 files that I have to chop up and save to the cloud. I find saving them using the Adobe cloud and transfering them back and forth between PSD and Fresco the best way curently. 

That all works except when It takes a bit more time on one part or another during the process and Adobe saves the file before I'm ready and causes me headaces.

Can I turn this OFF on certain files or just for an hour and it will turn it's self back on?

thanks

ps you could also try to work with the file sizes that are needed for webtoons to make this easier too

TOPICS
Cross-product , Import , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Hello @angryf84,

Thanks for reaching out. Currently, Fresco does not have this functionality. Would you mind upvoting this UserVoice (https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/42779189-need-an-option-to-turn-off-auto-save-and-manually) and adding your comments there? Doing this will help us prioritize this feature request, and you will keep getting all the related updates.

Kindly update this thread if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @angryf84,

Thanks for reaching out. Currently, Fresco does not have this functionality. Would you mind upvoting this UserVoice (https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/42779189-need-an-option-to-...) and adding your comments there? Doing this will help us prioritize this feature request, and you will keep getting all the related updates.

Kindly update this thread if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I maybe shoud have put this in the PSD or CC section instead but it would happen less if the file sizes would work better for webtoons. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines