• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to launch Fresco with Document Cloud disabled.

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I attempt to launch Fresco using my company subscription, document cloud services are disabled and Fresco fails to launch. Is there any way to allow Freso to launch without document cloud?

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Device , How-to , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This sounds strange to me. 

Can you explain a little more about the issue that happens? Also what device are you using? What all apps does your company subscription have? 

Are you seeing any error message when trying to launch Fresco app?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I'll try to be clearer. I mean specifically that File Sync is disabled with Document Cloud.

The error is "Access denied : You do not have access to this service. Contact your IT administrator to gain access."

Fresco does not launch. I understand that File Sync is a part of the "Core Services", but none of our other applications are having any trouble. I was wondering if Fresco could be configured to launch wihtout the File Sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I think I'm understanding the issue now. You're referring to the cloud docs service not being available because it is blocked by your IT team on the network that you're connected. 

The Fresco app needs to connect to the network to activate the login on the app for the first time. 

Please try connecting to another network so that the app service can sync up else let me if that issue is different than this.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines