Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want to buy Fresco only, can't find a link to do so anywhere

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I am looking to purchase Fresco only on my Surface Pro 9. I already have the free version installed but when I follow the steps to purchase a subscription (I click the upgrade tab from inside Fresco>Account Settings), I cannot find the link for Fresco only anywhere. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco is a free app. It is also included as part of the Photoshop plan (or the full Creative Cloud plan) but I believe the subscription just adds the Creative Cloud integration, libraries, assets and cloud functionality. What function are you trying to do that isn't available in your free version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe they are referring to upgrading Adobe Fresco to get premium features on the Surface Pro.  It appears, after endless hours searching, that you can get the premium features for $9.99/year on the iPad, but Microsoft Surface Pro users have to subscribe to Photoshop at $22.99/month (annual) or $263.88/year (up front) to use the Adobe Fresco premium features.  Seems like quite a difference in price?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

free version does not allowed to add brushes. I need only Fresco for drawing, but not photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines