• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are the tools for drawing straight lines or circles and curves that Draw had?

Contributor ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are they available?

TOPICS
Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Hi ,

In addition to Parichay's reply, as a workaround what you can do to create a straight line is:

Tap on the Lasso Selection tool on the Toolbar and keep a point on the canvas. After that keep the next point on the canvas where you want the line to end. 

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lucykafka,

Strict shapes are currently unavailable.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

In addition to Parichay's reply, as a workaround what you can do to create a straight line is:

Tap on the Lasso Selection tool on the Toolbar and keep a point on the canvas. After that keep the next point on the canvas where you want the line to end. 

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. I was actually looking for the text bubbles available in Draw. And given that there are no bezier curves, those french curves were not bad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree! I really hope the shapes features in Draw get added to Fresco. I am missing them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Theresa and lucykafka, please submit them as feedback here: https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines