• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export quality issues

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to fresco and I'm halfway through a current project. But everytime I'm exporting it the image is blur. I've tried exporting it through all the methods available via the app. I've even changed the ppi to 300. 

can someone please explain in layman terms what I have to do so that the exported image is not blue.

TOPICS
Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

I can see from your first attachment that your document size is 1080x1920. At 300ppi, this is only a very small image, maybe 3" x 6". If you want it larger, as seems to be in the second image, you are zooming in closely, you need a bigger document. 

Try changing the document size to 2 or 3 times the current size (2060x3840, or 3240x5760).  Since you are drawing with vector brushes, the original source document should scale up without any issue. Then export again and let's see what you get. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You'll need to tell us a little more about your system and your image so we can help.

First, what is the origina size of your document? With the document open, tap the gear icon to see the document properties (and change the resolution if needed):

File May 10, 4 29 41 PM.png

Second, please tell us about your document content. Is it vector brush content? Pixel brush content?

Third, what kind of system are you working on? Sharing options are different between iPad/iOS and, for example, Windows.

Fourth, please describe your export process. Are you using "Quick Export," or are you using the "Publish and Export" feature? There are a number of different ways and formats for saving. What are you trying to achieve? For example, do you want a JPG to share, or a PDF to share and/or edit, or maybe a PSD that you can open later in Photoshop or another editor?

Help us to help you and I'm sure we will get this solved.

Providing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm using vector brushes for this project on my iPhone. I used the publish and export option and i would like to export it in jpg format.

I tried to change the ppi to 300 and I used the digital canvas but the quality of export is only good in pdf right now.

You can see how blur the export is via the current export (jpg, psd and png all have same result)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see from your first attachment that your document size is 1080x1920. At 300ppi, this is only a very small image, maybe 3" x 6". If you want it larger, as seems to be in the second image, you are zooming in closely, you need a bigger document. 

Try changing the document size to 2 or 3 times the current size (2060x3840, or 3240x5760).  Since you are drawing with vector brushes, the original source document should scale up without any issue. Then export again and let's see what you get. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the suggestion. It actually worked and the quality in jpg is also very good.

Thanks for all the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did ot sir . But its not working for me. The quality is not same at all when its in fresco and when its in my ipad file. 
My size is 3240*5760 with 300 dpi. Exporting it from publish and export --> export--> jpg -->file/photos 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad to hear that worked for you! Happy sketching!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me too! Thanks Michael 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines