• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I delete brushes from fresco library

Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started messing around with fresco and I downloaded a Kyle brushback. For some reason it imported twice so I have a repeated brush pack. I can’t figure out how to delete the repeat. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
How-to , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

You'll have to delete or rename them through the CC libraries. If you install the Creative Cloud mobile app, from the libraries section you can manage your brushes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll have to delete or rename them through the CC libraries. If you install the Creative Cloud mobile app, from the libraries section you can manage your brushes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have been trying for hours to manage the brushes uploaded to Fresco library using your instructions but it seems not work, I deleted my duplicated brushes from my C.Cloud library on the ipad app but nothing happened. I still have a bunch of duplicated brushes, and I don’t know why or how to delete them... any help? Please? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I did it... And it worked after 30 minutes waiting for that app to upload the new configuration. I wish have in the future an easy button into the fresco brushes panel. And also be able to use that brushes for erase... We only have one brush for erase... Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that works! thank you, thank you! that was driving me crazy! Pegeen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see the brush libraries in my Cc account when I log in, help please , trying to delete duplicate brush downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 4Kassis. 

I just want to make sure I'm understanding correctly: When you sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/libraries, you don't see any of the brush libraries that you can see in Fresco? 

If you can't, another quick question: Do you have more than one Adobe ID? 

Let me know. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I use the same Account, but don't see the brushes. Other files sync normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ajharok. 

When you sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/libraries, do you see your brushes there?

If you do, try signing out and signing back in to Fresco to force a sync. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly no. This is the problem 😁 did that but no effect. In fresco and CC app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But you see them when you sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/libraries?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I don't see them. Only in the fresco app. So i can't delete them or edit...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AJ.

I'm sorry. I'm super confused...  I thought you couldn't see them in Fresco.

But in order for brushes (other than Fresco's default set) to be showing in Fresco, they would have to be in Creative Cloud Libraries. So if they're not showing at that link (or in the Libraries tab of the Creative Cloud Mobile App) it sounds like you're signing in to Fresco with a different Adobe ID. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an old thread and a late reply, but I keep seeing the same sorts of confusion in a number of these threads. 

Part of the problem is that Libraries isn't visible until you open Files, and, at least for me, brushes are listed in two separate areas. 

In Libraries I see Photoshop brushes as a read only file, and then a selection of the Library brushes I've followed.  The rest of my brushes, the downloaded brushes, only show up under the Recent tab.  Not sure why this is, but in that list are all of the Kyle brushes that don't load in a timely manner, or at all, in Fresco.  This is in the iPad app, the Desktop app doesn't give me a list of recents at all, though interestingly every brush I've downloaded for use in both PS and Fresco is loaded and usable on the desktop.

I've seen some advice suggesting using another network, that the brushes are big files and load slowly, but both my desktop and my iPad are on the same network, and in any case I have just the one network to select from.  The assumption that we are all sitting in an office with multiple networks to choose from isn't helpful.

Long and short is that, for me, downloaded brushes, and a few libraries, on Fresco on the iPad aren't working well, or at all.  They work just fine on the desktop, but Fresco isn't as usable with a mouse.

And I think some people are confused when told to search for Libraries without first being told to open Files on the left side menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They need to separate creative cloud libraries from the fresco app.. do it soon please as it's far to complicated.. I'm having all these issues too. You should be able to manage your brushes within fresco surely! Also having issues downloading the brushes 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines