• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thoughts on why pen strokes lagging?

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco started lagging just today every time I draw a line it lags behind and I cant draw smaller features. I opened Photoshop and there is no lag. I tried restarting both laptop & tablet (xp-pen artist 13.3 pro), closing all programs except fresco and yet the problem still persisted.

Any thoughts on why? I wasnt drawing anything heavy at all, just a simple sketch.

TOPICS
Device , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been quite a few threads created on this topic.

Have a look through these to see if there is already a solution, or at least a reason why this might be happening for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, so Im correct in assuming the issue hasn't been fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on responses from an Adobe employee in other threads I'd say not yet no. They're aware of it, working on it, and have found it to be a complex issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having a significant lag a month ago and started a post about it as well. I couldn't figure it out. As silly and simple as this sounds, I simply reinstalled, and it completely fixed my problem. It wiped out all my brush favorites in the process, so I think you can export that somehow. But my favorites had become so dense that I didn't mind, and maybe that was a source? I don't know, either way, it's back to being speedy and I'm working on a document that is 1gb, on my iPad Pro. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the size of the document and what was the size of the brush? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines