• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will I be able to use adobe fresco with a wacom on a macbook?

Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read that Adobe is also working with Wacom to provide compatibility with its devices as Fresco moves beyond the iPad. Does anyone know when this will be available? Specifically for using Adobe Fresco on a Macbook with a Wacom interface? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Hi Rosalyn,

Thanks for reaching out. There is no update if or when it will be launched for Macbook with a Wacom interface yet. All the supported devices are listed on https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements.html
I'd recommend sharing your suggestion on Adobe Fresco UserVoice https://adobefresco.uservoice.com

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rosalyn,

Thanks for reaching out. There is no update if or when it will be launched for Macbook with a Wacom interface yet. All the supported devices are listed on https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements.html
I'd recommend sharing your suggestion on Adobe Fresco UserVoice https://adobefresco.uservoice.com

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for getting back to me Ashutosh 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on this @Ashutosh_Mishra ?

tia

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

February 2022 and this thread needs an update. It's quite remiss at this point. I hope a solution arrives soon as I really need this to be mac/wacom compatible too as I'm sure do many, many others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reviving this conversation @siliconmana .

Any updates on this front @Ashutosh_Mishra ?

Let me ask around for you.

Best

mj

mj_0-1644134188066.png

mj_1-1644134188065.png

Mohammed Jogie |
Adobe Certified Associate |  Expert | Instructor |
Adobe Community Professional | Creative Ambassador | User Group Manager |
Member International Society of Typographic Designers | Lifetime Friend International Council of Design | Interaction Design Association Local Leader |
Member Pan Afrikan Design Institute | Ambassador Visual Arts Network South Africa | Central Executive Committee Member Printing SA |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These messages happened in 2020, we are now  in 2022, it's a long wait !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been knocking arund for afew years, and I've not seen any updates from Adobe on this.

A big downer this.

It does work on the Wacom MobileStudio, so it should be easy for enablement on Mac with Wacom.

Best

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully, Adobe and Wacom will make this happen. Wacoms tablets and Cintiqs are perfect for Fresco. Full compatibility should be top priority.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let's hope soon @Chris Stoeckle 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines