• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat error 130:11

New Here ,
May 24, 2012 May 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the Acrobat error 130:11? it says there is a problem with my creative cloud license. I just started and paid for my subscription and it has been working fine since I installed it one week ago.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Hi,

Regarding acrobat 130:11 error, You need not install/reinstall any software again.

1. Launch any other installed CS6 product.
  2. Click on License this software and login with same ID from which you have bought CCM.
  3. Launch Acrobat. and it will work fine.

-Priyank

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2012 Jul 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalled and reinstalled Acrobat X and it's working OK at the moment.

BJN3 wrote:

Did you get tech support advice to install the trial version of Acrobat Pro X as a workaround for the 130:11 errors? I did, and I'm now wondering if this application behavior is related to that installation. I'll try uninstalling and Acrobat X Pro yet again, then try installing it from the updated Application Manager.

When I contacted tech support a couple of months back about the 130:11 error, the weekend support staff didn't know anything about it! they suggested I try contacting them in the week

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2012 Jul 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Error 130:11 on launch for Acrobat X or Flash Builder can be resolved by installing the 6.2.77.0 update to the Adobe Application Manager available for download/installation here:

Windows
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4773

Mac OS
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4774

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 31, 2012 Jul 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While installing the newer version Adobe Application Manager made the 130:11 errors go away, on my installation these errors were replaced by Acrobat X Pro crashing without any messages whatsoever. After subsequent uninstall and reinstalls, I then got Acrobat X Pro running, but only after clicking through several error message windows about unavailable plugins.

I now have what I hope is a stable Acrobat X Pro installation. I found that in order to get a working install, I first had to uninstall my Wacom tablet driver (Intuos5, but the same driver is used for earlier models). I've posted a new thread detailing what finally worked for me under my Win7 x64 installation.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4589565#4589565

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2012 Jul 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m still having basically the same issues after installing the newer version of Adobe Application Manager.

The software will just shut down with no message. And randomly I get the 130:11 error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2012 Jun 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please share Logs (amt3.log, oobelib.log from %temp% in Win, or /tmp in Mac) of the error 130:11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2012 Jun 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already shared those logs with an Adobe technical staff who wrote to me personally and provided the appropriate instructions as to how to locate them.

Since you have not properly identified yourself and why you want those logs, it is inappropriate to send them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jain,

I sent the log files from the previous instance of the error to David Baxter who forwarded them for analysis. Would it be helpful for me to send the logs again after the recurrence of the event?

I started the Adobe Application Manager using Run as Administrator (I run my system as Administrator anyway) and that did not affect the installer errors. I kept running the install fix and as with the earlier event, the intall eventually worked. Acrobat X is running, but I fully expect the 130:11 error to return.

BJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That didn't take long. The first pdf I attempted to open ran Acrobat Pro X and generated the 130:11 error.

This is really crippling. I'm attempting to install Reader X and set it as the default for pdf viewing until Adobe can provide some kind of remedy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This should not happen again if it has working fine. But if you can provide following details it would really help us to understand the root cause of the issue:

1. What Adobe's product was installed before you tried to install Acrobat X using creative cloud.
  2. Was Acrobat also installed previously.
  3. Was Acrobat if installed serialized (if so then with its own serial number or with a Suite's Serial number, also the type of serial number - subscription or perpetual).

You can alternatively mail me at priyjain@adobe.com if above information cannot be posted on forum.

-Priyank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I posted, the error has already happened again this morning with the first pdf I attempted to open.

I'm sorry, I can't recall the specifics of the Acrobat Pro X install. I have had serialized versions of Acrobat Pro X installed before for multiple Creative Suite versions. The latest serialized version I had installed was with CS5 Master Collection (so it was serialized with the CS5 perpetual license). I do not have any other version of Acrobat Pro installed on my system. I had Reader X installed, I removed it while trying to troubleshoot the Pro X issue, and I just reinstalled Reader X so I have some means of reading pdf files.

When I installed Pro X, I believe I read that I needed to run an uninstaller before installing Acrobat Pro X and I recall instructions for removal via an Adobe tech web page. The prior version is not installed on my system it would make sense that I uninstalled it.

I have had Creative Cloud authorization errors with other suite applications, but these clear themselves up unlike this issue with Acrobat Pro X.

I have set Acrobat Reader X to open pdfs with my system and via Bridge CS6 until there's some fix for this 130:11 error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2012 Jun 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say it should not happen again. But we will see.

It was working fine for 1 week before I received the error. Then after uninstalling the previous version of Acrobat CS3, it worked again for 1 week and then the error was received.

To answer your questions:

1. Creative Design Suite CS3 was installed

2. Flash CS5 was installed

3. Perpetual license for both

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please try following to resolve this issue:

• If you see 130:11 error on AX launch.
  • Launch any other CS6 application (Say Photoshop CS6 or Illustrator CS6).
  • This will give you Trial Expired screen on launch.
  • Click on License this software.
  • Login with your AdobeID (used to buy CCM).
  • It will give subscription activated screen.
  • After this Acrobat should launch normally.

-Priyank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes!!! That's the answer.

You need to activate the account -- even though the only way to download the Cloud materials is with that account.

Adobe: You can do better than that. Possibly by adding some INSTRUCTIONS, or DIRECTIONS, or simply ASKING us to re0enter out Adobe names etc.

I (and many other new users) have wasted HOURS on this nonsense. I was about to cancel my Cloud account.

HoodedFang

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi HoodedFang, I stumbled on this fix before and I doubt it's more than a temporary workaround that you may have to use with some frequency. I was working with Pro X for some time before it started generating 130:11 errors and I've had to redo activation with other CS6 apps before Acrobat Pro started acting up.

Right now I'm running the trial version of Acrobat Pro X as another workaround pending a more permanent solution to this problem. Good luck and recommend staying tuned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2012 Jun 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 7 days, the 130:11 error was back. I had not installed any other programs, so I installed Muse. When I launched it, it did not give me a Trial Expired screen or ability to login with my AdobeID.

However, after installing Muse, the Acrobat X program worked.

Now we will see if the error returns again in 7 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2012 Jun 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I suspected. This is only a one-time workaround solution.

Once again, one week later my Acrobat X receives the 130:11 error. This has happened 4 weeks in a row.

This week I opened Muse and did not receive the Trial Expired screen and it did not clear up the problem.

This is horrible!!! I am in the middle of finalizing a client project for tomorrow and cannot afford to stop, uninstall and reinstall acrobat.

Why isn’t this issue being corrected once and for all?

I repeat what so many others have said, Come on Adobe – you can do better than this.

When is this issue going to be fixed?

Debra Miller

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 12, 2012 Jun 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've provided diagnostic log files and understand that Adobe's working on the problem. Until the fix comes, the workaround that I'm using is to unistall Acrobat X and instead of installing it via Adobe Application Manager, install the Acrobat X trial from the Adobe site. This would keep you running for more than a week, and hopefully long enough to have the fix update released.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2012 Jun 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is clearly a repeated pattern. One week later, this error 130:11 is back again. This is the 3rd time it has happened like clockwork 7 days apart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2012 Aug 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the 130:11 issue. uninstalled, reinstalled, deactivated all other creative cloud products, reactivated, updated AAM...no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2012 Aug 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I apologise if you are still facing problems with Acrobat.

With new Adobe Application Manager take the following steps:

1. Download and install Adobe Application Manager.
  2. Launch Acrobat.
  3. If Acrobat gives 130:11 error again.
  4. Launch any other Creative Cloud product (i.e., Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
  5. It will display a Trial screen.
  6. Click License this software and sign in with your Adobe ID.
  7. It should display a message that the subscription activated.
  8. Now launch Acrobat, it should launch successfully, and error 130:11 should not be displayed again.

If you still get the same problem again, then we can have a session to resolve the issue.

-Priyank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2012 Aug 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried both solutions and uninstalling acrobat/re-installing..yes, have the newest AAM, do not get a screen asking me to sign-in when I start any other Adobe program. I uninstalled Acrobat and reinstalled it.  I de-activated other adobe products and re-activated them too. still the same error. I have been using Acrobat fine up until a couple of weeks ago. At this very moment I am still on hold with Adobe Tech support,...going on 2 hrs. I was told it would be an 8-10 min wait but still haven't talked to anyone. After going over this situation with 3 levels of support in live-chat, they recommended I call tech-support after I told them I was still on hold with them then for an hour and 45 mins at the time... Can someone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after 2:10 mins I figured it was hopless. I called back and punched the no. for sales, a person picked right up and I  spoke to a nice woman who, after I told the stuation put me on hold. I called back to sales, again someone picked right up, and the nice man said that because I got him he could put me to the head of the tech support line and put me on hold. I after a while I talked to someone that asked me what my issue was, put me on hold, asked a few other questions about the problem said she would have to transfer me..I said ok (ugh) and was met with a recording that told me the business hours and said to call back. ....over 2.5 hrs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After uninstalling Acrobat once again and hunting down any traces left behind, reinstalling, I am back in and working. Hopeful and relieved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2012 Sep 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue   

When you open a Creative Suite 6 (CS6) application that is part your Creative Cloud membership, you see a message stating you are running a trial.

• You have previously subscribed to Creative Cloud and signed in with your Adobe ID to license the software.
  • You also have Creative Suite 5 (CS5) products installed on the same computer.
  • Acrobat displays the error, "Configuration Error 130:10."

Solution   

Important:  You must be connected to the internet to perform the steps below. Please select a following product when requested to launch a CS6 Suite product: Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro, InDesign, Flash Professional, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver. 

1. Download the Adobe Application Manager patch.
  2. Run the executable or DMG file and install Adobe Application Manager 6.2.
  3. Launch a CS6 Suite product.
  4. Choose Help > Deactivate.
  5. Follow the onscreen instructions to Deactivate the product.
  6. Close the product.
  7. Launch a CS6 Suite product.
  8. Click Accept in the EULA dialog to continue.
  9. Sign in with your Adobe ID.
  10. Once the product finishes launching, close the product.
  11. Relaunch the product.
  12. Click License This Software.
  13. Sign in with your Creative Cloud Adobe ID.
  14. Launch the desired product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2015 Apr 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am subscribed to CC, no problem with subscription, and I got updates a few days ago. But I am unable to print again, because of Error 130:11. (I was using Ai CC.) I tried to follow some directions here, about launching a CS version, then de-activate, re-launch (?), click on EULA. then I was supposed to see a window to sign in with Adobe ID. No such window. I'm in chat with someone and I've totally screwed up my printer. Can't print Word or PDFs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines