• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

clean uninstall of cs6 suite

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2013 Feb 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to  uninstall CS6 suite trial and install CS6 suite cloud. How can I do a clean uninstall?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 26, 2013 Feb 26, 2013

Here are some instructions on how to properly uninstall http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/uninstall-creative-suite-cs5-cs51.html You can also run the Adobe Cleaner Tool http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html to make sure all Adobe-related items are removed. Then you'll be set to install Creative Cloud!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2013 Feb 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are some instructions on how to properly uninstall http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/uninstall-creative-suite-cs5-cs51.html You can also run the Adobe Cleaner Tool http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html to make sure all Adobe-related items are removed. Then you'll be set to install Creative Cloud!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 25, 2014 Mar 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually want to uninstall creative cloud and re-install master suite cs6. Is there one app that can do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2015 Apr 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too, you can help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pleas help me and unistall program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2016 Jul 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to clean out my Windows registry of all traces of InDesign CS6. It started malfunctioning, and our Help Desk tried to replace it. But now, when we try to launch it, a dialog box appears and it quits. Manually removed all preferences, and used the Programs and Features control panel to uninstall it. But when we click on the InDesign program icon before these abortive launches, a list appears, showing the last 10 INDD projects I've done. Obviously, there is something fouled up in the Windows Registry. My employers did not buy the Creative Suite. They bought Illustrator CS5.1, INDD CS6, and Photoshop CS6 as separate apps. Where can I find a CleanScript that will work with CS6 applications? (Am sure it will also remove InDesign, but oh, well).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The CS6 doesn't open

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines