Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop and Lightroom subscription

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.

I recently bought the subscription for photoshop and lightroom with 20G. cloud storage. But in my Creative Cloud account it tells me that the subscription is also available:

Adobe XD, Premiere rush and Bridge.

Does it mean that I can install and use them at no additional cost or....

Thank you.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

So the question is, are Adobe XD, Premiere Rush and Bridge included in the Creative Cloud Photography plan – and does that mean you can install and use them at no additional cost?

The answer is yes and sort of. Yes, Adobe Bridge CC is included – because Bridge is actually a completely free product for everyone which does not require a subscription.

The answer is "sort of" for Premiere Rush and XD. Starter plans for both tools are included in your membership:

Premiere Rush Free Download: What’s Included in the Starter Plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes.  you can check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So the question is, are Adobe XD, Premiere Rush and Bridge included in the Creative Cloud Photography plan – and does that mean you can install and use them at no additional cost?

The answer is yes and sort of. Yes, Adobe Bridge CC is included – because Bridge is actually a completely free product for everyone which does not require a subscription.

The answer is "sort of" for Premiere Rush and XD. Starter plans for both tools are included in your membership:

Premiere Rush Free Download: What’s Included in the Starter Plan?

Adobe XD – Experience Design – Is Now Free to Download and Use

But if you want full, unlimited use of those two tools, then you'd need to either upgrade to All Apps, or add additional single-app subscription(s).

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines