• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

update laptop problem

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to update my laptop to latest version of C C but I keep getting now where!

I tried to go to two way entry and was told that a code would be sent SMS   but no joy.

Can anyone advise please?

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rennierae, sorry you are encountering problems with the update process.  Do you receive any specific errors during the update?  What operating system is the laptop running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, The system said it needed to update Windows 10. This took more than an hour so as it was late I left it overnight. Then when I recharged this morning the system ‘undid’ all the changes!
I don’t seem to be getting anywhere. I am currently working on my Lenova Desktop

I seem to have the update to CC 2020 on this machine but I find that If I go to open an image from an external drive it opens in the old version.

Maybe it all has the dreaded virus!!!
Rae Munro

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry to hear that, Rae.  It sounds like a utility is locking the system configuration at a certain point.  Please review the settings for any utility software installed on the computer.  If you are unsure of what the software does, then you may want to try temporarily disabling the software title to see if you are then able to make changes to the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines